Discover leseirs activities around the Domain
Three walks / hikes from the domain
- The “Comme un air de causses” walk: a moment of pure air between the causses and oak groves – 2.5 km.
- “The path of the two churches“: discover the local heritage around the estate.
- The “In the footsteps of Gaudentius” hike: take the Gaudentius path and marvel at the exceptional views at the top of the valleys – 10km.
And many others nearby, to discover on the website of the tourist office.
Visit “les Ruchers de Mathieu”, the beekeeping universe
Discover the world of bees, from the hive to the final product with Mathieu, a young passionate beekeeper.
Visit and beekeeping training session (by prior reservation) with “Les Ruchers de Mathieu” located 15 minutes on foot.
Les lieux à découvrir
Albi “la Rouge”
Theepiscopal city of Albi, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site at 45km / 37 “
- Briatexte 4km / 6″
- Graulhet 11km / 13″
- Lautrec 26km / 30″
Castres ad the balck Montain
The rocks of Sidobre
A uniquegeological exception in Europe to discover 56 km / 50 “
Other activities nearby
- Jardin des Martels (10km / 12″) :
English-inspired flower park with around 2,500 varieties of plants from all five continents.
- Golf des étangs de Fiac (15km / 17″) :
At the heart of the Fiac ponds, an 18-hole course for all levels.
- Giroussens Forest (11km / 20″) :
On foot or on horseback, the Giroussens forest offers a haven of greenery and tranquility.
Hike in the Giroussens forest